Window screen spring attachment

A quick learner from Kapaa, Hawaii 96746 says:
See picture for special screen spring
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe the spring in your photo is used to secure the screen to the sill of the window. We do not carry this kind of part, however. I would recommend considering something like our 70-004 or 70-204 as a couple different replacement options. Both types of pull ring use a ball-head nail that secure in the window sill.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)