Window screen tabs

A home owner from Sedalia, Mo says:
Just wanting to know which replacement tabs to buy.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28228C9B-0CD0-4E57-AA47-63FBC7DAFAE2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3EAEFCC1-1BAF-4CDB-BAD3-1F622035E404.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have an exact match for this clip, but it's very similar to our 70-026. Look this part over and see if you could possibly use this as a replacement.

A home owner from Sedalia, Mo says:
Thank you for the information. I have placed an order for the clips and rivets above from you. While waiting for them to arrive, I'd like to work on removing the old rivets and clips, but am not really sure how to properly. Do you have a video on the removal process? Everything that I've found online is drilling all the way through, and I don't want to damage my screens. I watched the video on your site about installing them.
Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have a video on removing those rivets at this time. You're right, though, it pretty much just requires drilling them out. If you aren't comfortable doing it yourself, you may want the help of a local professional.

A home owner from PA says:
I used an oscillating tool and cut the rivet head off and then just pushed the remaining rivet shaft into the screen frame. I would think a Dremel cutting wheel could be used as well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.