Window seal

A quick learner says:
Window seal from pella proline window. Needs to be replaced. What do you to recommend.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! We don't have this exact seal, but we've seen it a few times in the past. Could you use something like our 58-055 or 58-053? Look them over and tell me your thoughts.
A quick learner says:
the 58-055 could be. what do you use for glue?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We don't use glue at all, actually. The 58-055 just pushes into the groove. The ribs you see on the kerf hold it in place.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)