Window seal T size

A home owner from Ankeny Iowa says:
All of our windows have the weather seal drying up & falling off..After talking to an associate at our Menards in Ankeny is we ordered a piece of T- slot foam filled bulb weather seal. This was 270 . It was too wide to fit into the window, so needed to know if the other size you have would be not as wide & hopefully fit our window. I did send a post in yesterday, but no pictures so hopefully they will help. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C9D19CFA-EB29-451F-8480-A3D74A285EB6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D32FDC72-9606-419D-9C74-F508953E6688.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We'd be happy to help, but we'll need you to remove a piece of your weatherstripping from your window and show us a clear picture of the end profile. Take a look at the video below, it will go over exactly what we need to see. 

Thank you!

We are including pics from a good piece that fits fine. Measurements are 5/16 for the diameter & 1/8 for the width. We did order a piece of the T-slot bulb weather seal that was .270 & too wide in the width. We need something that's a smaller width in order to fit into the track on the window. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 55704437-B25F-4958-8FC4-D7D3726B9E2A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A1952A9A-DCCA-49B8-A10A-D6E5F11D4A81.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3F8E7FB2-0BF1-4CBB-A8CC-FA0A7C635551.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7137585A-714E-4322-BD66-484C05168A79.jpeg
Here are some pics from a good piece of the t-mold weather seal. Basically need to find the right size to fit our windows. We ordered a piece of .270 & that was too wide. So we.need a piece that is not as wide. Thank you
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we don't carry a version of this bubble seal with a 1/8" T. Could you triple check that measurement for us? 

We were wondering if the .187 T-mold. bubble seal is smaller than the .270 T-mold. We ordered the .270 & it's too wide, but seems like the right stuff. We can try to measure it again to see what the measurement is. What would be the closest to the 1/8 inch., that would work. Thanks
Profile picture of Emily

The .187 T-slot is smaller but it isn't 1/8". That measurement is simply too small. Our closest options are our 58-171, 58-182 and 58-183. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Yes we have decided to go with the .187 T-slot piece. It looks like the most promising . Thank you so much for your help.
Profile picture of Emily

No problem! We really appreciate your business. If you have any future hardware questions, we'll be here to help. 

A quick learner from Oklahoma says:
I have a vintage camper that needs the window seals replaced. Do you any that look like mine?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16329539301902381347413605721475.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we don't carry this exact weatherstripping. The closest we have is our 58-135 bubble seal. Look over our dimensions and see what you think. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.