Window seal replacement

A home owner from Texas says:

Good evening,

I am requesting help in determining the correct bubble seal for windows. I was able to get a

picture. The windows are 5 years old and I know the rest of the seals will need to be replaced once I figured out how to remove them?But any assistance with this one will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Sonja 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9BF06E9F-3097-485E-A0F4-B94251313609.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 066B6D49-A21E-4489-98C6-B1FB82948B4B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0C9E1C5F-F373-40C8-B5DF-42E3A2E98164.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Sonja.

The seal in your photos looks similar to our 58-182 and 58-171. I recommend you look over the specifications for these parts and compare them with yours to see how they match up. 

A home owner from Texas says:
Good afternoon,

I ordered the wrong size. I need the 58-182. How do I send these back the 58-171 and replace them with the 58-182?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Sure, you can find our return policy here where you can also start your return. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.