Window seals

A home owner from Virginia says:
I have all 2006/2007 MW double hung vinyl windows across the house I'd like to replace the weatherstripping. The t-bulb is foam filled for the bottom, top and middle of sashes. Then, the rest is a t slot felt.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16163429612468940945085705209214.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16163430598272546734550056711183.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

For the bulb seal, start by comparing the end profile dimensions of our 58-171 or 58-182. Look over the dimensions and see if one of these match what you need. For the wool pile, you'll need to measure out the size of the base and height of the pile to determine a replacement. Wool pile measurements are very discrete, often going up into the X/32" range, so be precise as you can. Our selection of wool pile can be viewed here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at