Window slide piece that goes on operator

A home owner from Wichita Kansas says:
I need the slide piece that goes on the end of the operator arm that fits in track identified in the pics. I bought a new track and slide piece but they attach to my window in a way that will not allow my window to close. I broke the original piece when I was removing it so part of the plastic is gone from the piece. Can you help me please? I need six of them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. The original broken part you're showing us looks like it might be the hinge, not part of the operator. If it is part of the operator, I'm afraid we haven't been able to find anything closer; the 39-529 is the only option we have.

If you aren't sure if it's the hinge or not, watch the video below. Hopefully that will clarify.

How to Replace a Hinge Set in a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Hinge Set in a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.