Window slide lock

A quick learner from St Croix USVI. or Colorado Springs, CO says:

Sirs/Ms;

I am in need of some slide locks for vertical casement windows. It is a total of 50 7/8 inches long. It has "locking buttons" that are 3/8 of an inch in diameter and stand out 1/4 inch. They are placed, from the top, at 3.75", 19.125", 34.5", 44.375", and 50". The bar itself is .5" x .125". The bar is held by seven plastic guides which are in turn arranged to the frame.

I have attached four pictures of one such slide that I hope will allow you to see.

I do not know the original maker.

I believe I need four of these.

Thank you for your help.

David

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3131A59B-C5FE-440E-BE74-F0AAF2D67EFC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CA9A2EB3-5139-4B00-91A7-EE7AF0B940BB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AA7DBF17-5161-4FC6-9EF7-DC59F55A6FCA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 818AFFFD-C03D-4C3B-9FA5-DBC01DD1622E.jpeg
A quick learner from St Croix USVI. or Colorado Springs, CO says:
I believe this lock is to be used with your part #38-095.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! Looks like you need a new tie bar. Take a look at our 38-972 and 38-920 to start. Carefully look over our photos and information, specifically the number of rollers/lock drive points. If the features of these two tie bars don't match, let us know and we can try to find something better.

A quick learner from West Des Moines IA says:
I am looking for a 3 roller tie bar. I ordered the wrong one. I have some measurements of the window but not of the tie bar.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Measurments.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps I can be of assistance. I see you ordered the 38-915. You say it was the wrong part--what exactly didn't work with it? Was it too short, or too long? Or did you need the "rollers" instead of cones? I'm afraid it's hard to say for sure what to give you without seeing the original tie bar! Let me know. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.