Window slide rollors for 4 Seasons sunroom

A home owner from Hillsbrough, CA says:
We are having a difficult time locating replacement slide rollers for 5 windows in our 4 Seasons sun room. I attached some photos and some dimensions.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I'm afraid I'm having a hard time finding this, too. Your roller housing is fairly unique. Is the wheel the only thing that's broken? If so, perhaps we can get away with just replacing that. Please give me its diameter and we will try our best to find something for you!
A home owner from Hillsbrough, CA says:
The black plastic housing seems intact. The wheels all have at least one flat spot. I noticed that someone else had the same request in the past. You recommended trying to use 87-193 roller wheel. The diameter of the wheel is approximately a 1/2 inch (.525). Do you know that this solution worked. I can always try getting a 3/16 x 3/8 or 5/32 x 3/8 steel dowel pin to replace the axles.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Oh, great! I was looking at our old discussions but wasn't able to dig anything up. That's some good detective work. I'm not sure if the 87-193 worked but it's definitely not a bad idea. I was also considering it as a possible match, but wanted to confirm your diameter first, just in case. If your housing is intact I think this is your best solution.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.