Window slider

A home owner from Kerrville, TX says:
Do you have anything like this? My aluminum windows use these plastic (delrin?) parts to slide along the track. They are attached with the same screws that hold the frame together.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I can't seem to locate a match for your window guide. Take a look at 87-050 , though. Could you retro fit this? Basically I'm thinking that all you need is a small nylon block with hole drilled in it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at