Window snap in glazing?

A quick learner from 89011 says:
I need to replace this brittle plastic. It slides into the glass. Not exactly sure what it is.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16237089431744174881601941562904.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1623708998594397703677355143698.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16237091528946793510702433213257.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16237091729643336808802277314935.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 55-120 , 55-180 or 55-203 Glazing Beads. Please compare and see if you think one of these might work for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at