Window stop

A home owner from Maryland says:
I'm looking for a rubber piece that screws into the side track of a window that will prevent the window from opening the full height. It is for 2nd floor windows to prevent a child from falling out of an open window. The track is 3/4 " wide. Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Could you be looking for something like our 59-001 sash stop? You might find a vent lock to be an easier solution, depending on exactly how much you want to limit the sash. See our 26-387, as well as the video below. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)