Window stops

A home owner from Florida says:
We need to replace two window stops (if this is the right name). The pictures included will show you what we mean. Thanks.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This part is known as a top sash guide. It's very hard for me to tell what you have without seeing it removed from the window, but I would start with our 18-044 or 18-166 and see how these compare to your own hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)