Window strip

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
My double panel window was broken and I had to remove it. The only strip that was removed without heavy damaged is the top strip shown in the attached pictures. I would like to know if you could help me identify and order the strip. Please let me know if more information will be needed. Thank You.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190523_104811.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190523_104929.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190523_105039.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190523_105301.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190523_105311.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have a couple different glazing beads that are similar in style. I'm just not sure exactly what will replace this. It would ultimately come down to your dimensions. Look at our 55-080 to start and let me know how well its size matches up to yours. If our dimensions differ in any way, let me know exactly how.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.