Window swing arms

A quick learner from Wayland MA says:
Hello
Could you please help me identifying what part number to order
Attached photos are from our left and right windows. These arms are on the bottom side of the window and one of the brackets on those arms is completely rusted and disintegrated.
Would be great if you are able to identify the part number for right and left window bottom part. Also let me know any tips on measurements to Make sure I order the right part
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6FCA4079-443A-4840-AC65-70B015B65478.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 86B072BE-B2ED-4206-BA8C-1BBA39826F06.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B2E37A18-7324-444F-A231-D48639593363.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9DF80646-0B85-428B-BDCC-E75D1B0D7DA4.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your operator looks like a match to our 38-188 dyad crank. Take a look and see how the dimensions compare. There is also a list of related items on the operator product page. Thank you!

A quick learner from Wayland MA says:
Hello
Thank you for getting back Casey. I was not able to find the link to the 38-188 dyad crank.
The crank on the windows is working fine but there is one piece rusted below - please see picture marked.
Not sure if its part of the crank assembly or can buy separate. (Looking for parts that fit for right and left windows)
Thanks much for your help.
Rishi
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 352983-marked.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see. The part you've circled below the operator is actually the window hinge. Take a look at our 36-048 hinge set and see how it compares to yours. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.