Window tilt clips

A home owner from Dumfries virginia says:
We need replacement window tilt clips that slide into the windows. These have grooves in them so that they slide into the windows and don't come out without forcefully pulling them. The windows are original from 2003 and don't have obvious markings indicating the manufacture. I included a tape Meade so you can see the dimensions.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 18AD5085-95CA-49B5-B8E7-5E93E064A576.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A4281806-F9DA-4CA0-B678-C6CCE74FE76E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0E93C892-DD77-4820-9405-8EE40BED4E40.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 70EE44AF-AAF2-4DE1-B462-F09A16AE49DA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BC37C54E-5D00-4FDF-B94E-0CDE77A42C50.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm not certain, but start by looking at our 26-243 and 26-244 tilt latches. Compare the dimensions and let me know if you think these might work for you. 

Bob - thanks. We've tried that style already - the clips need to be in the middle like the sample pictured. The clips you suggest have the clips more towards the front (or back, however you look at it) and the clip itself is a little wide. They slide in nice, but the clip is just off. The clip referenced below fits the window, but it doesn't have grooves to "slide" in and stay in place - how should it be installed? TRUTH TILT LATCH SET Product Code: 26-442
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 26-442 definitely won't work for you. If the 26-243 and 26-244 that Bob recommended won't work, I don't think we have anything else that will. These really do look like your original. I don't see any detail that would prevent these from working, but if they won't then they won't. I am sorry we can't offer anything closer.

Just wanted to follow up with this and let you know that the products you recommended fit perfect! Thanks for your assistance and persistence.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's great news! Thanks so much for the update. If you ever needed anything else, please let me know!

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.