Window tilt latch

A quick learner from Columbus OH says:
Hello,

We are looking for the tilt latch in the picture. I have attached a ID sticker that was on the window.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 26-390 and 26-391, these parts look similar to what you have. I would just go over our dimensions to confirm that everything matches up.

No these won't work. We can get these type of clips as well from a local vendor. The lip that is under the overlap isn't the same and it doesn't fit. Are their any other options?
Profile picture of Tom

What are the dimensions of your top tilt latch?

2-7/8x0.75x0.25?, white. I believe the ones you suggested are about the same size, because it looks like the ones we can get locally. However, the ring under the top lip isn't right, not allowing it to seat in the original hole on window frame. We have to shave it down to modify it.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm afraid I couldn't track down these exact latches. You might need to use the ones suggested and try to find a way to adapt them to your window sash. These appear to be the closest we could find. Alternatively, you could see if you can get in touch with the original suppliers of the window. They may have this peculiar size.

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.