Window tilt latch

A home owner from Manassas, VA says:
Hi, I need some tilt latches for my aluminum widows. Attached are 2 pictures, one is that of the latch, and the other is the label on the window. Please help identify which of your tilt latches matches.

Thanks

Kang
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Take a look at our 26-295 Better-Bilt Window Latch Pair. How does that look? Let me know what you think.
Thanks Paul.

26-295 Better-Built Window Latch pair looks very close to what I am looking for.

However, Keller Top Tilt Latch Pair, Product Code 26-061P are also quite close.

Not sure which is the right one.

I am sending you a couple more picture with mesurement for you to finalize the identification.

Thanks

Kang

User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Kang, thanks for getting back to us. Our 26-295 still looks closer to me, but to really know for sure you will have to slide one of latches off and compare the base prongs to our hardware.
Thanks Donna.

How can I take (slide) a latch off the Window?

Please give some detailed instruction.

Many thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Taking these clips out may be a bit tricky if you aren't handy. You may want some professional help.

What you would need to do is remove the sash and unscrew the top corner screws. Then you would tap the top of the frame up and gently knock the latch off. Take care, as you may have trouble getting the frame back onto the glazing and glass properly. Again, you might want professional help.
A home owner from Manassas va says:
Thanks.

I got it taken off of the window. It is identical to item 26-295 Better-Bilt Window Latch Pair.

I ordered 2 pairs.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.