Window tilt latch broken

Handy Person from Illinois
May 16, 2024 4:34 pm

The window latch broke. I have included 4 pictures one of them has a ruler for scale.

Do you have any replacement latches that would work?

Thanks

Barry

01_window_latch 02_window_latch_ruler 03_window_latch_broken 04_window_latch_hole
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 17, 2024 11:58 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Barry,

Thanks for reaching out to us! If you are only looking to replace the lever, I believe your may be able to use the 26-119 Sash Release Lever. Although, you'll need to carefully compare the dimensions to an undamaged release lever to determine if this is the correct replacement.

Profile view of 26-119
Profile view of 26-119

If you are looking to replace the entire latch, we may be able to provide you with a replacement or a replacement solution but I'll need to see the latch removed from the sash to identify the correct replacement.

Take a look at the video tutorial below for reference.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts