Window tilt latch needed

A home owner from Amelia, Ohio says:
I am looking for the part of the window that keeps the window on track when its opened.
User submitted picture of window lock.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting.

Start out by taking a look at the 26-243 and 26-244 Tilt Window Latches. Measure your original latches and compare it to the measurements of the 26-243 and 26-244 before considering them as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at