Window track

A handy person from Georgetown De says:
The mechanisim coming from the window to the handle is rusted away. It is an american craftsman window/ anderson. The onw window is an 18" window and the other one is a 20" window. I need a right and left track for both sizes.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190530_130157.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190530_130155.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. If you need a new hinge, I believe our 36-048 is a viable replacement. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)