Window trim part

A home owner from 94122 says:
Here is a photo of a small piece of trim that is at the top of tilt out, single hung windows. It covers the very to of the slide area. And is a "blocker" to stop the window from upward motion. We think the windows are circa 1995, and purchased from Home Deport. (sp politically correct).
I have also included a photo of the tilt out mechanism to help identify the item.
As a side note, I will be looking for the trim pieces also. However, I do not have one here and avalible to send a photo.

Thank you for your assistance.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The part in your first picture is known as a pivot lock shoe. I'm pretty sure we can replace it, but before I recommend anything, can you give me its width and thickness?

I'm afraid we do not carry the piece in your second picture.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)