Window weather strip

A contractor says:
Hi - My window bottom has a thin slot that runs from one end to other end (left to right or vice versa) into which this strip shown in photo slides into. Do you have this for sale? Could you please help me with the name of this weather strip. Where can i buy this? I need for all the windows in my house.
User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have you seen our 58-135 bubble-seal? This appears similar to your own sample. Let me know if you agree.
A quick learner says:
Excellent, The one i have - matches your description. you guys are great... you ended my year long search for this., thanks,
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)