Window weatherstripping

A quick learner from USA says:
I have some windows (see attachment pictures) which are of the 2002-2003 vintage. I need to purchase weather stripping for those that open and close, and learn something about the large picture-type windows that will help prevent blowing rain from entering. Are these windows still manufactured, and by whom? The name
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that the name on the lock is not enough for us to find the manufacturer. Is there a metallic AAMA sticker at the top of the window? If so, send us a photo of that and we can hopefully use that to find more information.

Alternatively, we can identify the weatherseal for you right here. We would need you to remove a small piece and show us a clear picture of its end. We would also need its measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)