Window weep hole cover

A quick learner from Long Beach, Ca says:
I need to replace some weep hole covers. I don't know what company made the windows. They clip into the slot which is 1" wide. Do you sell these?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1B68AB96-67EC-412A-A48D-C74E187E40C8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 693B092D-6E43-4E7D-AF91-B6FAD4C3B4FC.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm not sure if we have an exact match for this weep hole cover. Start by taking a look at our 26-417, which has clips for a 1" space. If that doesn't look right, however, consider our 26-186. This one's nice because it can work in many applications. The only catch is that you need to drill a hole on either side of your weep hole for these to plug into. Look it over and see what you think.

These look like they will work. Just in case they don't, what is your return policy?
Disregard previous post. I found your return policy on the site. I have ordered some of the 26-417's. Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good. Thanks for considering our business, we appreciate it. Let us know how you make out, and if you need anything else, just ask. 

How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.