Window weep hole inserts

A handy person from Peoria, AZ says:
Looking to replace a bunch of weep hole inserts that have broken and fallen out of my windows. The color of the window frames is kind of taupe. Attached is a label from one of the windows. If the codes identify the manufacturer in some way, I would love to have that information. Also attached are photos showing the size of the empty hole, the size of the existing weep hole inserts and just a picture of the insert.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Weep hole insert size.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Weep hole insert.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window label.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Empty weep hole size.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Check out our 26-186 Weep Hole Cover. You have to drill new holes to install this version, but what I like about it is that it will cover most weep holes, including I believe yours. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at