Window...pivot?

A handy person from Manchester NH says:
Took these out of the bottom sides of the window where it tilts forward. I need a replacement for the mangled one (the one on the left as your looking at the window from the inside).

THANK YOU
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220726_094457.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We don't have this exact pivot bar but our 26-416 looks similar. Compare our specifications with yours and see if this matches up for what you need.

A handy person from Manchester NH says:
Thank you for your response! I actually perused the website right after submitting this and found that exact part. It came today, and with only a slight modification to the screw hole with a drill I was able to install it and the window is working perfectly! This site rocks!
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

That's awesome to hear! Thank you for the update, and for your business! We really appreciate it. If you have any future hardware repairs or questions, you know where to find us!

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.