Windows - Need Weather Strip Or Seal I'm not sure?

A quick learner from Port Aransas TX says:
Weather Strip Or Seal I'm not sure??? I feel I need both items for some windows.
How does it come packed? How do I install it? Do I need to remove the window or can it be installed with the windows in place?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named untitled.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named untitled.png 1.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named untitled.png 2.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. If you're looking to replace weatherstripping, we'll need you to remove a sample from the window and show us a picture of its 'end profile'. Dimensions of that end profile would also be helpful. Weatherseal dimensions are very discrete, often going into the X/32" range, so be as precise as you can. Many thanks.

Photo attached & measurement is 7mm
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weatherstrip.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

When I zoom in on your photo of your weatherstripping, it appears to show some resemblance to our 58-135. Take a look. Does this look about right to you? If not, get back to us with a closer shot of the part, and provide us with the base and height of the piece. Thank you. 

WS4 is the an example of what is happening to our windows.
This is peeling/disintegrating on many of my windows. It's on the exterior part of the frame.
WS3 photo was taken from inside the house.
WS2 is a photo of all 3 weather strips.

I don't see any kind of T shape on the bottom of it like the 58-135 example shows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS 4.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS 2.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS 3.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the additional photos. Based on the photos marked "WS 3" and "WS 4" we feel your casement window panels are using a type of kerf mount seal. You may want to take a look and consider our 58-053. As fot the photo marked "WS 2" we need to see another photo of the piece from an end profile. Please also include measurements. 

How to replace window snap-in glazing
How to replace window snap-in glazing
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.