Windows Sash Lock replacement for CertainTeed lock

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I bought CertainTeed latch already, they worked fine.
Now I am looking for White vinyl windows sash lock (see picture attached)

Please help me. If they're in your stock, tell me how much each and how long would it be shipped to me.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1762[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1763[1].JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

We carry a handful of locks that are similar to what's shown here but I'd like you to write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center. That will help us narrow down your options. 

A home owner from New Jersey says:

from hole to hole centers, the distance is:

5.5 centimeters
or 2 1/4 in.

Hope you can find a good replacement sash lock for me to replace CertainTeed lock.
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for confirming! I recommend our 90-274 sash lock with 2-1/4" hole center spacing. Review the rest of our dimensions and compare them with yours to see if this matches up to your old lock. 

A home owner from Michigan says:
I have a window lock that's probably the same as the one from New Jersey. The back piece (in the photo) is cracked. The screws for the back piece go into the side (as in the photo), not from the top. Do you have a sash lock that won't require drilling new holes in the window frame?
Profile picture of Emily

Sure, we may have a replacement lock that matches your old part's hole center spacing. Would it be possible to see a photo of your lock? We would also like you to write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center. That'll help narrow down some options. 

A home owner from Michigan says:
I would have to send the photo to you by text, but it would be the same as the photo from New Jersey. The two holes on the vertical piece that attaches to the outermost window (the first photo from New Jersey--- Is that the "keep"?) are horizontally oval, allowing adjustment from side to side. The middle of one of those holes is 2 cm. from the middle of the other hole. The distance between the holes on the piece that has the latch (the piece that goes on top of the frame of the innermost window as shown in the second New Jersey photo above) is 5.5 cm.

The important thing is that I need the back piece to be vertical, with holes on the front of it, so I don't have to drill holes in the top frame of the outermost window. In other words, 90-274 doesn't fit my needs because the back piece is horizontal and would require new holes in the top of the outermost window frame.
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we don't sell an exact match for the keeper or lock. I've related similar keepers on this page but they're still very different. As for the lock, the 90-278 would be our next and only option but this measures 2-1/16" on the installation hole centers. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.