Do you have this type of windows clips?

Best Regards,

Thomas 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageJYcQ6V.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagefNo7l7.gif
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Thomas.

This reminds me of our 70-173 thumbscrew, but look over our dimensions and see if this matches what you need. As for the clear clip, we used to carry it but I am afraid it was discontinued some time ago and is no longer available. However, take a look at our 70-176 and see if this can be used as a substitute. This clip rests onto the screen and clips into the main window frame. Look it over and see what you think.

A handy person from Schaumburg, Illinois says:
Thank you for the provided info. I would not need the thumbscrew with the indicated Slip-on Plastic Retainer Clip which is currently out of stock. I want to make sure that the retainer clip works on our windows frame.

Do you know of any stores in the Chicago metropolitan area which might sell the mentioned retainer clip?

Thankfully and Best Regards,

Tom
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't, unfortunately. I truly apologize for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.