Windows cylinders with spiral metal inside

A home owner from Jacksonville says:
I have a windows that don't stay open. It has spiral ring inside the cylinder and need for couple of windows
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting SWISCO. Could you remove the spiral balance from the window and provide the diameter of the metal tube, as well as the tube's length (but excluding the colored tip/appendage)? And could you provide a picture of the colored tip/appendage? This will help narrow down what you need. Check out the video below for details. Thanks.

A home owner from Jacksonville says:
The details asked are as follows

1. Picture of spiral balance included but the tip is red
2. The length of spiral metal is 24 cm
3. The diameter of tube is 1/2 inch

Can you also tell me when the balance is broken and need to be replaced

If you have it can we get it by Thursday of this week to jacksonville as we have inspection snd windows does not hold
Thank you
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us with the additional information and photo. I believe you may be looking for the S600-24 spiral balance with a red tip. Take a look. Does this look about right to you? You may also want to look into getting the 75-006 charging tool to help with the installation of these balances. Get back in touch with us and let us know if this is the part for you.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.