Windows need this replacement part

A handy person from Toms River N.J. says:
I work for Toms River Schools in N.J. We have alot of windows all different types. This one the plastic slides are old and what I'm guessing the plastic tension screw is shot. Any insight you can send me about removing and replacement parts would be be appreciated. Also no springs were found don't know if that plastic screw does it all. A little back story I'm a carpenter to whom the task of fixing windows was given to me so it's kind of flying blind. Thanks again for any help you can. If you would please include part numbers,prices so when I go to the powers that be I'll have all the info i'll need to expedite my nightmare.

Thanks Steve
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. I think we can replace these parts. We don't currently have them in our catalog, but after some digging we were able to find hardware that I think will work for you. We're just waiting on stock to be made up for you so that we can supply them.

As for how to remove them, the threaded adjusting pin would need to be backed out by using locking pliers. You'd then insert the new hopper shoe pin by sliding in the other end of the tube where the nylon screw is.

Please give us a little more time and I will let you know as soon as they're available for you to purchase.

Got any of these?
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with this part. Can you describe its function? Does this install on the same window, or somewhere else? Would it be possible to see one installed?

This is one type of hinge that just screws to window and frame. But when the plastic shoe or tensioner wear out the window comes out of track which causes hinge to bend thus rendering window non operational. We can probably make the long aluminum shaft but the two different attachment parts and rivet or grommet are a problem.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you again for waiting. The good news is, we finally added our new 37-014 pressure shoe. The bad news is, we haven't been able to find a replacement for this hinge you're showing us. I am sorry we're not able to provide a replacement for it.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.