Windows not staying open

A home owner from Clarksburg says:
I have replaced both triple coil spring balances in my double hung window and it still will not hold open, I have noticed that one of the pivot shoes is a bit loose, could this be the issue?

I used your videos and parts that were recommended to me, attaching picture of parts ordered/ used...appreciate you for any help ypu can provide, thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20180410_153928.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20180410_153941.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

There could be two reasons why your window won't stay open. The first is that the replacement springs you bought do not match the strength of the old springs. The other is, as you presumed, a broken shoe. I would remove the shoe and closely examine the shoes to confirm if they are damaged or not.

A home owner from Clarksburg says:
Is it possible to determine if the coils I used were the correct ones from the previous pictures in original post?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Looks like your  original photos were just of the stickers on the window, which don't tell us much. We can confirm what you have, but we would need photos of the original parts themselves.

I also can't see what you ordered. I see no purchased associated with the email you're using to post here. It's possible you used a different email address.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.