Windsor casement handle needed

A home owner from Lakewood, CO says:
Hello, I'm looking for a replacement casement handle. Windsor is stamped in the front and the back looks like it says either 4 or 14 and 45054.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0813.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0814.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0815.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I think we can certainly help you find a replacement crank handle. First, can you give me the diameter of the hole for this handle? A picture of the operator it attaches to would also be helpful. Many thanks.

Bob, thanks for your help. The hole is roughly 1/4 inch in diameter. It is difficult to send you a good picture of the actuator because the counter covers all but the spline.

I attached two pictures. One shows how the angle of the handle is critical due to the distance from the spline to the counter top
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0816.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0817.JPG
Profile picture of Bob

Unfortunately, we don't have a handle with a 1/4" hole diameter. I've actually never seen that size before. Could it be something more like 11/32" or 5/16"? I would double check just to be sure. It's important to be as precise as possible. I'm afraid estimates won't help when it comes to this measurement.

Hi Bob, it's 5/16
Profile picture of Bob

Thank you! The only handle we sell with a 5/16" spline in this style is our 39-274. Look it over and see if you think you could use this on your window.

How to install a wood casement window crank
How to install a wood casement window crank
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.