Wood Bifold Doors

Quick Learner from Pennsylvania
Aug 1, 2014 1:28 pm
I wood like to replace the plastic or nylon blocks in the bottom brackets for my closet doors. Can you tell me the name and part numbers. I have included an image of the back and front of this block. Your assistance is appreciated.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
2 Replies
Paul from SWISCO
Aug 4, 2014 10:06 am
Thank you for the clear images. This looks like the nylon piece which comes with our 23-303 jamb bracket. It is not available separately, but we do sell the jamb bracket itself. Could that work for you?
Quick Learner from Pennsylvania
Aug 4, 2014 8:09 pm
I believe I can order these jamb brackets and replace them.
Thanks for Your assistance.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts