Wood Bypass Door

A home owner from USA says:
I currently have hollow core doors on my closet with traditional hardware. I have purchased solid wood doors for replacement. These doors are 24" by 79" and weigh 40 lbs each. I am afraid the old hardware will not give me satisfactory results for durability or ease of closure. I am thinking that a ball bearing wheel will be much better but I can only find a roller for the rear door on your site. I'm hoping you could give me some guidance on what to order for best results. I don't know if I need a heavier track for this weight door also. Any guidance would be very much appreciated! I am sending some pictures of the current rollers as well as the new doors. Thank you for your help and advice. I have to send additional pictures in separate emails.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we don't sell anything that meets your specifications. That said, since you bought all new doors, you may want to consider an all new track kit. Our 23-500 specifically is designed to work with bypass closet doors and is rated to hold doors that weigh up to 60 pounds each. Look it over and see what you think.

A home owner from USA says:
Part 23 213 on your site is a roller with ball bearings, 1/2 in offset rear door. That is the part I'm inquiring about. I wanted one for a front door that has a 3/4 in offset but I can't find it
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell a roller like this with a 3/4" offset. Like I said before, we don't have anything that matches your specifications. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.