Wood sliding screen door

Home Owner from Manhattan Beach
Jul 25, 2023 2:51 pm
Hi. I'd like to replace these rollers. The door gets major exposure to the elements, so I'm open to suggestions, as there's a bit of rot where these rollers are found.
Thanks,
Mark
IMG_5393 IMG_5396 IMG_5395 IMG_5394 IMG_5397
5 user uploaded images
4 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jul 27, 2023 9:43 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, Mark.

This is a very old roller and it's likely not made anymore. The 81-023 along with the other rollers I have related for you on this page might be worth considering but we can't make any promises they will work for you. Carefully look over the specifications for each and see how they compare with your old roller. 

Jul 31, 2023 10:54 am
Hi Emily,
Thanks for getting back to me. I think this one would work, but I'd like to try it out. Can you please let me know your return policy? Thanks!
Mark
Jul 31, 2023 10:57 am
please disregard last note: I've ordered them already. Best, Mark
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jul 31, 2023 11:45 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

We appreciate your business, Mark! Our return policy can be found here just in case. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts