Wooden Bi-Fold Door Hardware

A quick learner from united states says:

Help,

Do you have or can you tell me where to purchase the attached wooden bi-fold door hardware?

Regards,

Andy

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200527_174807_resized.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season, Andy. I'm afraid that I couldn't find anything that matches these wood accordian door guides. To be honest, your type of closet door isn't as popular as it once was and there's a good chance you won't be able to find these. 

Could you use one of our wood bifold door track kits? See our 23-504, 23-505, 23-506, and 23-507. These are all the same kit, just for different sized openings. I know replacing the whole kit isn't ideal but it's the best solution we have.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.