Wooden Mirror door roller replacement

A handy person from California says:
I need replacement rollers on my sliding closet doors. Can't find anything that fits. These are from '95' Wardrobe and Bath Specialties in Modesto, Ca. The new replacement they sent will not fit. (See pic). The top 'wing' measures 4" which has one screw in the wood frame and the bottom has one screw.
User submitted photos of closet door rollers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Jesse. I think I see what you mean. You have a cut out in the wood frame and you need the longer arms. The 23-233 roller is the closest thing we have but it has somewhat shorter arms, so that may not work as-is. I had an idea, though. If you remove the inside portion of the 23-233 and re-use it on your old outer housing, I think you could get it to work. What do you think?
A handy person from California says:
Thanks for doing the research. Yes, I think that's the best solution.

Best regards,
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)