Wool Weather Stripping and Rubber Bumpers

A handy person from Austin, Texas says:

I have a set of Pella Doors which need their wool weather stripping replaced. Found the order# 01G8000-DS SC/DS SF Screen Weatherstrip (1992-2004) through the Pella Dealer. The stipping is 1/2in tall in full from bottom to the top including the plastic that goes into the wood. The plastic on the bottom is 1/4in high and 1/8in wide.

Also, need rubber bumpers for these doors. The old ones are gone, but the screws still remain. Screws are 11/16 apart. Part#0CUM0000-Bumper PKG, 2 or 3 Panel, PL 1998-Current, AS/DS 2005-Current.

Any help would be helpfull, 

David 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Weather Strip.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella door with felt.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bumper Stop Missing.jpg
I believe this pic has the date code.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Date Code.jpg
Also, something I have just noticed is the bottom seal on the sliding glass door. It is a 1/2 inch rubber that is circular, but flat on the same door. It is broken and needs replacing. I'm not sure if I need to remove the door from its track to replace it. If you can get me a replacement #?

Thank You for the help,
Dave
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom seal of sliding glass door.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We can't guarantee this will work for you, but take a look at our 80-041 Pella bumpers. Just keep in mind that it measures 5/8" on the installation holes, not 11/16". 

We don't have anything with a 1/4" pile and a 1/8" backing but you can check out our entire wool pile section here.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.