Wool pile and roller replacements

A quick learner from United States says:
Hello,
I'm in need of (6) of the below pictured wheel assemblies and replacement 'Fur' for slider.
Can you help me?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0272.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0256.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We will do our best to help find the matching parts you need. For your screen roller, could we have you provide us with the  diameter of the wheel? As for the weatherstripping, have a look at our selection of replacement wool pile weatherstripping we offer here. You want to review our measurements listed to see if any of these match up to yours. 

We also offer a sample order program where you can order up to five samples of wool pile weatherstripping for free. You would just be responsible for the shipping fee. To begin to view our samples, go here.

1 1/4" dia.
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for getting back to us with that measurement. Have a look at our 84-016 screen door roller and see if this can be used in place of your roller. 

Profile picture of Casey

The shape of the spring doesn't matter so much. As long as the dimensions of the 84-016 are the same as your roller, I think it could work out great.

84-016 looks good. One question before I order though: in my picture, it shows an soft rounded arch, versus the 84-016 which has a distinct bend in it. Any issues with that difference in how it functions?
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.