Would like to name this item and see if you'd have it

A handy person from New York says:
Hi, this piece of hardware goes on the bottom of cabinets opening where drawer goes (only under the drawer, in the corners), basically for the drawer to slide in and out easier.

It's an inch long in each direction and has one small hole in the middle of each side for it to be nailed in place. The holes (2) are only on the sides that go under and left or right of the drawer.

Thank you for your help and have a merry Christmas!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 88B01EEF-D3B8-4CCD-898B-7A48EA385443.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A0B6C743-D0D4-4DCB-A472-6BD93724A4C1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7672013E-B7FC-47A9-8592-246B1F5874F7.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Anna. It sounds like a simple tack glide you have here based on your description, but I'm not familiar with the design. Could you use something like our 32-083 as a substitute? This works exactly as you describe. Refer to the image below for reference.

32-083 demonstration
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)