Wright Brand Hinge

A quick learner from Illinois says:
I have several single-arm crank windows that require the 10 " Stainless Steel Bar hinge replacement. The writing on the black arm indicates Wright 07900. The windows don't fully open and difficult to close without pulling on the window. If you have the parts, is this something easy to replace?

Would you provide an estimate for parts?

Thanks,
Neal
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-2095.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I believe your 36-004-10 hinge can work for your window as long as you replace the top and bottom at the same time. The video below will go into more detail as to what's necessary.

Do they come in a set for top and bottom or would the same part fit both top and bottom? Is there any difference for Right Swing vs Left Swing open?
Profile picture of Tom

The 36-004-10 comes as a pair of hinges which can work for the top and bottom. These also work for left or right hand windows interchangeably.

Thank you. What is your return policy if parts don't work out?
Profile picture of Tom

You can see our return policy here. Please let me know if you had other questions!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)