Wrong Sash Guides ordered

A professional from The Independence School Newark Delaware says:
Smaller Sash guide needed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220810_091124558_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220810_091219188_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220810_091157211_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220810_091056874_HDR.jpg
A quick learner from The Independence School Newark Delaware says:

I have ordered the correct ones before only in white. Which is Part # 900-19798. They are not as heavy duty as the black ones but fit perfectly. I am in need of the black ones

can you tell me if they are available by using the part # in black. Thanks Lee

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I wasn't able to match that number up to anything in our database, unfortunately. I am not sure of what you have.

We may still be able to help, but I will need precise written dimensions of the smaller top sash guide you show here. That will allow me to check if we are able to supply something in the same size.

Tom, This is what I am looking for. Let me know if you can help. Thanks Lee
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2408.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. I just wanted to let you know that we're still looking into this and hope to have an answer for you soon. 

Profile picture of Tom

Okay, I have an update for you. These top sash guides are no longer made in black. White seems to be the only available option, unfortunately.

Either way, we are currently working on having this added to our catalog regardless. I can notify you as soon as they're available. 

Tom,
Thanks for your help. Please let me know as soon as you can. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! Please see our new 18-206 top sash guide. We believe this will be a match for your original part, but let me know if you had any questions!

Alternate image for 18-206

Tom it looks like what we need. Can you send me 4 of these to try out? If they work I believe
I had ordered 150 of the other ones that do not work. Will we get a credit on the return of the other ones. Thanks so much for helping us out. Lee
Profile picture of Tom

It looks like your order for these is over 30 days old, so I'm not sure if they would be eligible for return. I recommend calling our customer service team at (888)-991-1929. They should be able to at least tell you what your options are.

As for the new top sash guide, we have no minimum purchase quantity. You can buy as few as you require to test out.

Tom,
Do you have an image of the back of these? The ones I need have a slot in the backside not solid right between all the screw holes around 1/8" from top to bottom. Thanks Lee
Profile picture of Tom

Sure, this new part has a similar slot in the back. I'm not sure if it's exactly what you describe but here is a photo showing that angle. See what you think.

That is it Great. I will place the order. Thanks again for the help
Profile picture of Tom

You're very welcome! We appreciate your order. 

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. 

How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.