Young Hinkle Brand Cabinet Door Handle

A quick learner from Maryville, TN says:
Looking for a replacement for the attached door handle from a Yound Hinkle cabinet. Numbers on the back say KBC N8129 or N8139. The one number is hard to distinquish. Will need all hardware parts for this handle/closer. it's about 5 1/2" long and 2 1/2" wide. Thanks so much.
A customer submitted photo of a cabinet latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I actually recognize this handle, and regret to inform you that it has been discontinued and is no longer available. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)