Your 55-184 Clear Grille Clip

A home owner from Georgia says:
All of the windows in my house came with a white plastic grille clip the same dimensions as your 55-184 except the plastic pin is 1/8" in diameter as opposed to the 55-184 that is 3/16" in diameter.

Do you make a clip equal to my needs?

I realize I can drill out the opening on my windows to 3/16" or grind down your 3/16" to fit my 1/8" need if an exact replacement for my OEM clips is not available.

Thanks for your help. I await your reply.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I'm afraid I haven't been able to find a version of the 55-184 with a 1/8" diameter pin. I am sorry that we cannot provide a better match. Like you mentioned, you could enlarge the holes if necessary.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.