Need the right size socket for my track

A home owner from Kingston, NH says:
Hi,

I received my rear mounting brackets but they don't work with my drawer guides. The replacement is a straight channel and the original is a bit wider with a lip to accommodate the slight bend in the drawer guide. What do you recommend for a replacement? I've attached a photo of the drawer guide, original rear mounting bracket, and the replacement. I will measure again but it appears the issue is the slight bend in the drawer slide that slips over a slight edge at the front of the original back support. The products that you suggest are straight from front to back with no accommodation for that slight bend it the drawer slide. That small edge looks like it acts to keep the slide from pulling out if the drawer is pulled out too far. Do you have a replacement that looks like the original with that slight edge at the front? Thanks.

Robyn Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191012_112311(0).jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our 32-018 socket pair and see how the dimensions of the opening in you old socket match up to ours below. Thank you!

Profile diagram of 32-018
Profile diagram of 32-018
A home owner from Kingston, NH says:
Hi,

That will not work. The 3/8" is too tight. If you look at the photo you can see that the slight curve in the slide is what needs to e accommodated by the bracket. The original rear brackets allowed this curve to slip over and lock in place. Do you have something like that?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hmm, do you think the 32-119 would be a better fit? If not, please get back to us with the dimensions of your original. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.