Your SWISCO.com Order #2047107 Has Shipped / Need Rollers

A home owner from USA says:
i have received my complete order, but the bottom rollers do not fit my frames.

i think i need a different bottom roller set-
i ordered 8 of unit 23-086

but i need something else- similar to the photo below, with concave wheels on ball bearings.

maybe your unit 23-064?

please advise
thanks,

Yes?I have ordered, received, and will be installing two 71" concave tracks (unit 23-272, so I need concave rollers to match.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Brad Roller2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Brad Roller1.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't recognize your roller. Looking at the design I would say that the closest match would be our 23-041. Yours may be an older version of this Stanley part.

The bad news is that the 23-041, and your old roller, have a convex wheel. That means they won't work with the 23-272 track you already purchased; this can only be used with concave wheels. These are meant to install on a track like the 23-242.

I don't think there's a concave wheel roller that matches your original that well. 23-064 may indeed be your best option, but it's still so different that I can't really say for sure. I'm not optimistic.

Your best bet would probably be to return the track, as well, and buy one more appropriate for this roller design.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.