Your part #39-194

A quick learner from Aiken, SC says:
All dimension are correct except the 3/8" hole where the crank attaches to the window. My dimension is 1/4". Is there a bushing, or something that will allow this crank to work, or is there another item that I need?

Thank you for your help!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. We do carry the 33-206 and 33-207 bushing that work with this operator. If you'd like to upload a picture of your awning operator I'd be happy to take a look and see if the 39-194 is our best option!

A quick learner from Aiken, SC says:
It appears that my post was in error. I don't need a bushing. It appears to me that all dimensions of both your and my operator are the same. Please review the attached photo and let me know if you agree that your part #39-134 is the correct operator I need. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for uploading that picture. I actually don't believe the 39-194 is the right part, for a couple reasons. Firstly, if you look at the link arm you'll see that ours has a slight bend in it, which is actually an important detail. Secondly, the top installation hole on your operator is slightly offset, whereas it is centered on the 39-194. The closest match I could find is our 39-017. Look it over and see what you think. 

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.