Zero clearance center mount drawer parts

A quick learner from United States says:

My house built in 1965 has some drawers that need help. Can I get replacement rollers or a replacement center assembly.


User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Gayle. We have a couple rollers that resemble yours, but I'm not sure what the best match would be. Take a look at our 32-040, 32-041, or 32-038. One of these may possible work. We have detailed dimensions for each on their respective store pages, so I recommend carefully going over our information to confirm the best match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)